Graphite is revolutionizing how businesses do business. We’ve launched a supplier information network with 20,000+ suppliers and we are rapidly growing. Graphite Systems was formed around EPIC things: Employees, Products, Innovations, and Customers. We’re aiming to conquer monumental achievements and we know that starts with a culture and company of EPICness.
About the role:
The Implementation Manager leads customer onboarding initiatives, keeps the company focused on improving our onboarding process and as the first point of contact with customers, helps inform the product roadmap. In addition to ensuring implementations meet expected deadlines, the Implementation Manager works with customers to define business requirements, liaisons with the Configuration and Integration Managers, and collaborates with the customer on communication and change management strategies. While focused on onboarding new customers, the Implementation Manager is ultimately involved in all aspects of support, account management, onboarding, and training.
The ideal candidate must be comfortable in both the technical and customer-facing spheres, able to excel in a high-growth startup environment, and will roll up their sleeves to do whatever is necessary to help support the Customer Success team and push the company forward strategically.
What you will be doing:
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers and the training of platform end users.
- Provide post-sales product demonstrations and present core system functionality to existing customers.
- Work with multiple customer teams (procurement managers, IT and business systems, accounting, risk management, and legal).
- Assist customers to drive process improvement for their internal business.
- Support customers in their internal change management projects, including recommendations and feedback for successful internal and external communications.
- Gather requirements from various customer stakeholders and turn those into actionable updates within the product.
- Collaborate with the engineering and development team to set up or configure the platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers.
- Define system integration requirements, and work with developers to ensure successful integrations.
- Define and test (UAT) customer configurations.
- In collaboration with the CSM, serve as the customer SME during hypercare support immediately following initial launch.
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform.
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers and analyzing available metrics.
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into the core product, marketing, and sales process.
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements.
- Provide CSM, customer support, and data validation services as needed to support company goals.
What you will need to be successful:
- Unafraid of learning new technologies – quickly!
- Highly skilled at gathering and interpreting business requirements
- Willingness to collaborate with the customer and our product team to define forward-thinking requirements (you are not an order taker)
- Well-organized with a project management mindset
- Motivated self-starter with a determination to get results
Not required, but nice to have:
- Familiarity with procurement and accounting practices
- Familiarity with risk management (Corporate Compliance, Data Privacy, Information Security, etc.)
- Experience working with highly technical colleagues
- Experience with Google suite, Microsoft Office suite
We offer competitive compensation, stock options, a bonus plan, and a benefits package. We are a scrappy, diverse, and experienced team that enjoys working collaboratively and welcomes the knowledge, experience, and contribution each team member brings.