Customer Success Manager
Graphite is revolutionizing how businesses do business. We’ve launched a supplier information network with 20,000+ suppliers and we are rapidly growing. Graphite Systems was formed around EPIC things: Employees, Products, Innovations, and Customers. We’re aiming to conquer monumental achievements and we know that starts with a culture and company of EPICness.
About the role:
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) role is critical to our ongoing success with our customers and ensures that the customer feels we are an extension of their team. The primary role is to delight and retain existing customers going into renewals. The CSM leads customer success initiatives, keeps the company focused on customer outcomes through ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback, and turns this into onboarding and retention strategies as well as informing the product roadmap. The CSM is involved in all aspects of support, account management, onboarding, and training.
The ideal candidate must be comfortable in both the technical and customer-facing spheres, able to excel in a high-growth startup environment, and will roll up their sleeves to do whatever is necessary to help support the Customer Success team and push the company forward strategically.
What you will be doing:
- Understand customer outcomes by regularly communicating with customers and analyzing available metrics.
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into the core product, marketing, and sales process.
- Serve as the primary contact after initial onboarding, including ongoing training of platform end users, as well as the escalation point for post-launch support.
- Communicate new releases and product enhancements with customers.
- Collaborate with the engineering and development team for ongoing configuration of the platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers.
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and product and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements.
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow the customer base.
- Provide customer support and data validation services as needed to support company goals.
What you will need to be successful:
- Unafraid of learning new technologies – quickly!
- Highly skilled at listening, and asking questions, to understand business requirements
- Well-organized with a project management mindset
- Motivated self-starter with a determination to get results
Not required, but nice to have:
- Familiarity with procurement and accounting practices
- Familiarity with risk management (Corporate Compliance, Data Privacy, Information Security, etc.)
- Experience working with highly technical colleagues
- Experience with Google suite, Microsoft Office suite
We offer competitive compensation, stock options, a bonus plan, and a benefits package. We are a scrappy, diverse, and experienced team that enjoys working collaboratively and welcomes the knowledge, experience, and contribution each team member brings.