Graphite is revolutionizing how businesses do business. Within two years we've launched a supplier information network with 10,000+ suppliers and we are rapidly growing. Graphite Systems was formed around EPIC things: Employees, Products, Innovations, and Customers. We're aiming to conquer monumental achievements and we know that starts with a culture and company of EPICness.
The Integration Engineer is responsible for being a technical expert for our products and will liaison between Customer Success, Development, and Product Management. Integration Engineers build and maintain system integrations between Graphite products and customer systems.
The ideal candidate is comfortable in both the technical and customer-facing spheres, able to excel in a high-growth startup environment, and will roll up their sleeves to do whatever is necessary to push the company forward while contributing to the strategic direction of the organization.
- Collaborate with the Implementation Project Manager to ensure successful customer integrations, including QA/UAT
- Diagnose integration issues, determine root cause, and fix the issue or escalate to the integrations development team
- Give feedback to the integrations development team on improving our integration tools
- Serve as the primary technical resource when Customer Success requires deep, technical support
- Write data manipulation scripts to support Customer Success and Product Management
- Experience with NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Experience working with Excel
- Experience building integrations with enterprise systems (e.g. SAP, NetSuite, ServiceNow)
- Motivated self-starter with a determination to get results
We offer competitive compensation, stock options, a bonus plan, and a benefits package. We are a scrappy and experienced team that enjoys working collaboratively and welcomes the knowledge, experience, and contribution each team member brings.