Mid/Sr UX Designer
Graphite is revolutionizing how businesses do business. We’ve launched a supplier information network with 20,000+ suppliers and we are rapidly growing. Graphite Systems was formed around EPIC things: Employees, Products, Innovations, and Customers. We’re aiming to conquer monumental achievements and we know that starts with a culture and company of EPICness.
About the role
We’re looking to expand our product development team with a mid to senior level designer. The designer role supports the product development by rapidly producing wire frames and high fidelity prototypes. The ideal candidate is able to keep at the high pace of a start up while producing high quality visual designs. This job can can be full remote or in person at our offices in Lehi, UT.
• Visual Design – Produce high quality and high fidelity visual designs
• Product Development – Work with the product team to create intuitive designs
• Research – Gather feedback from the varied teams (Customer Success, Sales) and user research to iterate on designs
• User-focused – Bring your knowledge and experience to build a better experience for our users
• 3+ years of experience in product/UX design
• Prefer a degree in design, UX/UI, or related field
• Able to work in a rapid, agile product development ecosystem
• Proficiency in Figma/Adobe/Sketch
• Research and user testing experience is a nice to have
We offer competitive compensation based on experience, stock options, a bonus plan, and a benefits package. We are a scrappy, diverse, and experienced team that enjoys working collaboratively and welcomes the knowledge, experience, and contribution each team member brings.