Sales Development Representative
Graphite is revolutionizing how businesses do business. Within two years we’ve launched a supplier information network with 20,000+ suppliers and we are rapidly growing. Graphite Systems was formed around EPIC things: Employees, Products, Innovations, and Customers. We’re aiming to conquer monumental achievements and we know that starts with a culture and company of EPICness.
The SDR’s primary responsibility is to increase the pipeline of new qualified opportunities for our Sales teams. The SDR should be a self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development experience.
- Prospect, educate and qualify new business prospects, marketing generated leads and targeted existing customers to create sales-ready opportunities
- Utilize a consistent contact attempt process via phone, LinkedIn and email to follow-up, nurture and qualify leads and opportunities
- Stay current with the industry and market technologies to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers
- Use Hubspot and other tools to document prospect interactions, ensuring efficient lead management
- Develop and maintain daily plans to maximize phone time, including pre-call planning, adhering to metrics and customizing scripts to market segments and prospect types
- Reach and exceed key performance indicators including calls scheduled, calls completed, qualified opportunities and deals won from your meetings
What you will need to be successful:
- Sales or customer facing experience
- Familiarity with email and phone prospecting techniques
- A strong desire to achieve new opportunity creation targets. Goal & task oriented
- A curious personality and desire to learn the procurement industry
- Naturally motivated to achieve commission goals
- Experience in SaaS Selling or Business Development is preferred but any sales experience is welcome!
We offer competitive compensation, stock options, a bonus plan, and a benefits package. We are a scrappy and experienced team that enjoys working collaboratively and welcomes the knowledge, experience, and contribution each team member brings.