Graphic Design/UX Design Intern
Graphite is revolutionizing how businesses do business. We’ve launched a supplier information network with 20,000+ suppliers and we are rapidly growing. Graphite Systems was formed around EPIC things: Employees, Products, Innovations, and Customers. We’re aiming to conquer monumental achievements and we know that starts with a culture and company of EPICness.
About the role:
As a Design Intern you will be joining a lean and mean Design team. We are looking for an intern who is able to design both marketing and UX materials. Some projects would include assisting on our social media efforts, sales decks, and product design. This is an entry level position and we are looking for someone who is ready to grow their experience in design/marketing.
The ideal candidate must be eager to learn, excel in a high-growth startup environment, and will roll up their sleeves to do whatever is necessary to help support the Marketing team and push the company forward strategically.
- Concepting and design areas of marketing and UX
- Creating and coordinate social media videos and posts, web assets, event flyers, and product design
- Work on all aspects of the design process, including but not limited to mockups, typography, color, production, etc.
- Assist with user research and usability testing to understand user experience and recognize design solutions
- Brainstorming and executing on innovative designs and concepts for marketing initiatives alongside the creative team
What You Have
- Experience in design applications such as Adobe Creative Suite or Figma
- Basic knowledge of layout, typography, and other graphic design and UX fundamentals
- An adaptable attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Preferred candidates are working towards or graduated with a degree in arts, marketing, or UX or equivalent education such as bootcamps.
- Design portfolio, case studies, or examples of work to demonstrate UX/Design knowledge
- Up to date on current industry trends and market conditions.
- Ability to coordinate with other design team members to ensure consistent and accurate design standards.
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet feedback and project requirements.