Graphite is revolutionizing how businesses do business. Within two years we’ve launched a supplier information network with 20,000+ suppliers and we are rapidly growing. Graphite Systems was formed around EPIC things: Employees, Products, Innovations, and Customers. We’re aiming to conquer monumental achievements and we know that starts with a culture and company of EPICness.
As an Account Executive, you are primarily responsible for managing the client stakeholder buying group as well as product experts and solution engineers at Graphite through the buying process. Your biggest responsibility is to coach buyers on how to gain buy-in from their company, and enable them to do so with as little friction as possible.
What will you do:
- Discover client needs, and uncover the dynamics of their team in order to guide them and support them through their evaluation and buying process
- Understand customer goals, plans, challenges, timeline, budget, authority
- Meet or exceed your quota
- Strive to continuously improve your sales process and demonstrate a willingness to learn and implement best practices
- Supplement your pipeline by completing lead generating activities including cold calls, emails, and social touches
What you need to be successful:
- Proficiency managing complex enterprise deals
- Demonstrated experience of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Enthusiasm for industry changing technology and educating your prospects on Graphite.
- A curious personality and desire to learn the procurement industry
- Experience selling procurement technology or solutions is a plus!
We offer competitive compensation, stock options, a bonus plan, and a benefits package. We are a scrappy and experienced team that enjoys working collaboratively and welcomes the knowledge, experience, and contribution each team member brings.